Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dencia introduces 'Whitenicious' : Says is not for bleaching | Check it out


 Dencia gives brief detail about her controversial Whitenicious skincare line to Encomium Mag.

See Excerpts below
The Inspiration for the line
“I am beautiful and I found something that can help millions of people around the world. I wanted to go into clothing line because I am a great designer but it seems every celebrity around the world is already doing that. I thought of perfumes, lipsticks. I also realized that everybody is into that as well. Earlier, a lot of companies had approached me to use my image and name on their products. A good friend of mine advised me not to do that but to start my own since I had the money to do it. I took her advise and started the journey to launch Whitenicious around June 2013, but it took longer because I was sick and was travelling. Thank God, it is here now and it is helping my brothers and sisters around the world suffering from dark spots and hyper pigmentation.” Continue after this cut.
On  Whitenicious as a bleaching cream
 “Whitenicious will take care of all dark spots and hyper pigmentation. Most people ask if dark skin people can use Whitenicious. It is also for dark people. Sometimes they have darker knuckles, knees. If they use the cream under two weeks, their skim colour will blend. Some people call it toning cream. What are they toning? If people want to tone, they should go to the gym. In America, if you are as black as Alec Wek, you can still use it. A lot of people alleged that I am encouraging bleaching. No, I am not. They can see it from the size of the cream. It is used for certain things. I cannot control how people will use it but Whitenicious is not for bleaching.”
On Sales
“Technically, we had a soft launch and sold 2,000 containers with no publicity from the media or anything. That was between December 25 and January 6, 2014. I later had a press release and within 24 hours, we sold 3,000. I originally started with 5,000, I wasn’t surprised it sold out. I was surprised about the speed. I know I am a brand, I know women love what I do, that is why they bought it”.We had the highest purchases from Europe and the USA then Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa. We have men, women, whites, blacks, Asians.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are the uninfluenced thoughts and opinions of blog readers.

For advertising or other relevant enquiries: Call: +234 708 819 7609, +234 703 781 7240
Email: enquiries@naijacreative.com, ads@naijacreative.com





Go To

2013 Ford Edge 2face About Me Absurd Affordable Clothing Line for Babies AKI Aliko Dangote Aluu Angela Okorie Annie Idibia Anti-gay Bill APC Arrest Awards AY Baby Bump Best Hair Best Makeup Beyonce Bikinis Birthday Bizzare Leather Balloon Shorts Bovi Bow Wow Business By NC Reader Career Chantel Jeffries Charly Boy Chigul Chika Ike Clarion Chukwurah Crazy Crime D'banj D'Prince David Beckham David McIntosh Davido Davos Dencia DJ Xclusive Don Jazzy Drake Bell Ebola Education Egor Efoik Entertainment Facebook Is 10 Fashion & Style February Flavour Folarin Freeze CoolFM Funny Genevieve Ghandhour Cosmetics Gh Gossip Grammys IK Ogbonna Ill Persons Indie Arie Ini Edo Interview Iyanya JayZ Jessica White Jimmy Jatt Joan Rivers Justin Bieber Kanye West Kate Henshaw Katherine Gazda Katy Perry Kcee Kelly Brook Kendall Jenner Keri Hilson Kim Kardashian Klaus Lifestyle Lil Kim Limpopo Linda Ikeji Lorde Lupita Nyong'o Magazines Maheeda Matilda Me Meraiah Michelle Obama Michelle Williams Miley Cyrus Mini Skirt Miracle Miscellaneous Movie Ms Kedike Musik Nadia Nadia Buhari National New Music Video News Nicki Minaj nikiz collections Nollywood North West Nun Okey Bakassi Ola Jordan Olamide Omosexy Open Letter Oprah Winfrey Orezi Osaze Paris Hilton Paul Okoye Paul Walker Pete Edochie Peter Okoye Photos Phyno Playboy Playmate Poem Politics Psquare Queen Nwokoye Racism Raquel Rented Boyfriend Rihanna Rita Dominic Rukky Sanda Scam Selena Gomez Serge Ibaka Shakira Skales Skin Care Sports Stella Dimoko-Korkus Suicide Taylor Swift Tee Billz The 5 Maidens Of Honour The Originals The Rock Timaya Tiwa TMZ Toke Makinwa Tonto Dike Touching Life Story TV Uti Nwachukwu Valentine Vanity Fair Wande Coal Whitenicious Wiz Khalifa Wizkid Yetunde Akilapa Yvonne Nelson