Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Monday, February 3, 2014

Read Poem Titled "Run Away" by a 15-year-old NCE Reader | Shared from Experience


15-year-old Catherine wrote down this poem to share with all the NC readers....Read down to see what she's got for y'all.

Hi, well my name is Catherine and I am almost 15 years old. I stay in Orlando which is located in Central Florida, I am also a Naija Creative reader. And I just want to say to anybody and everybody out there that's ran away that I feel what you're going through cause I've been through it all before. And when you're out there in the world alone it's a cold, lonely, scary place. It's a horrible feeling to feel lonely and unloved.
But on the other side there are people out there that have really big hearts and love and care for you. I had run away twice but then I came back and life is ok now. I have some of the most amazing people that really love and care for me.
But to all the people that are planning on run away, don't. Go to the police, and speak up. Talk to someone. But if you are in a very bad situation and the cops won't help you and you're gonna runaway YOU BETTER MAKE DAMN SURE YOU'RE READY cause 99% of the chances are that you will get raped, kidnapped, and/or murdered. Find a good place to stay and bring knifes, guns, pepperspray, anything to keep you safe. I will put my runaway experience up here in awhile, but for now here's a poem I wrote, and I hope you like it. Keep reading to see the poem, it's quite interesting...

Runaway



The screams and anger and violence in my home,
the sound of glass hitting the wall after being thrown.
The cursing language and vulgar exchange of words,
I beg for it to stop but my pleadings aren't heard.
I sit in a dark, empty corner crying to myself,
if only I could be happy perhaps somewhere else.
I come to the point where I blame and hate myself for all this misery,
But what if I could leave all this behind and erase my past's memory?
So I'm through with all this I come to say,
I pack my belongings and I'm on my way.
I've been on my own since that day,
a young, unhappy, lost runaway.

- Catherine Taylor (NC Reader)


You can write your own update. YES!..All you have to do is to send what ever that it is, you will love to share with friends and relatives on the net to the below email addresses, we promise to publish it on this blog upon arrival:

  • naijacreativeblog@gmail.com
  • naija_creative@yahoo.com
  • ksteven303@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are the uninfluenced thoughts and opinions of blog readers.

For advertising or other relevant enquiries: Call: +234 708 819 7609, +234 703 781 7240
Email: enquiries@naijacreative.com, ads@naijacreative.com





Go To

2013 Ford Edge 2face About Me Absurd Affordable Clothing Line for Babies AKI Aliko Dangote Aluu Angela Okorie Annie Idibia Anti-gay Bill APC Arrest Awards AY Baby Bump Best Hair Best Makeup Beyonce Bikinis Birthday Bizzare Leather Balloon Shorts Bovi Bow Wow Business By NC Reader Career Chantel Jeffries Charly Boy Chigul Chika Ike Clarion Chukwurah Crazy Crime D'banj D'Prince David Beckham David McIntosh Davido Davos Dencia DJ Xclusive Don Jazzy Drake Bell Ebola Education Egor Efoik Entertainment Facebook Is 10 Fashion & Style February Flavour Folarin Freeze CoolFM Funny Genevieve Ghandhour Cosmetics Gh Gossip Grammys IK Ogbonna Ill Persons Indie Arie Ini Edo Interview Iyanya JayZ Jessica White Jimmy Jatt Joan Rivers Justin Bieber Kanye West Kate Henshaw Katherine Gazda Katy Perry Kcee Kelly Brook Kendall Jenner Keri Hilson Kim Kardashian Klaus Lifestyle Lil Kim Limpopo Linda Ikeji Lorde Lupita Nyong'o Magazines Maheeda Matilda Me Meraiah Michelle Obama Michelle Williams Miley Cyrus Mini Skirt Miracle Miscellaneous Movie Ms Kedike Musik Nadia Nadia Buhari National New Music Video News Nicki Minaj nikiz collections Nollywood North West Nun Okey Bakassi Ola Jordan Olamide Omosexy Open Letter Oprah Winfrey Orezi Osaze Paris Hilton Paul Okoye Paul Walker Pete Edochie Peter Okoye Photos Phyno Playboy Playmate Poem Politics Psquare Queen Nwokoye Racism Raquel Rented Boyfriend Rihanna Rita Dominic Rukky Sanda Scam Selena Gomez Serge Ibaka Shakira Skales Skin Care Sports Stella Dimoko-Korkus Suicide Taylor Swift Tee Billz The 5 Maidens Of Honour The Originals The Rock Timaya Tiwa TMZ Toke Makinwa Tonto Dike Touching Life Story TV Uti Nwachukwu Valentine Vanity Fair Wande Coal Whitenicious Wiz Khalifa Wizkid Yetunde Akilapa Yvonne Nelson